Simply head over to www.brand-amplified.com and click the “Events” button to view events that are open for application. Once you find one you like, simply click “Apply” and you’ll be prompted to sign-up and create your Brand Amplified account in order to complete your application and enjoy the rest of the Brand Amplified experience!
We hate to see you go. But if you really want to leave us, simply send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re unable to find the answers you need here in the Brand Amplified Help Center, you can simply reach out to us by submitting your questions for us at email@example.com.
Our Community Support team will receive your inquiry and follow-up to assist you promptly! We look forward to getting your questions answered and getting you back on-track with your Brand Amplified member experience.
If you’re checking out this How To, you must be a Brand Party host. Congratulations! If you need to change your party details after you’ve invited your guests, no worries! You can do so easily by following these steps:
- Sign in to Brand-amplified.com and go to Profile > Participation
- Select the party that you are hosting
- Click “View Party”
- Click “Edit” to change basic details (date, what to bring, message to guests)
- In upper right hand side, you can also select “Location” or “Guests” to make other changes.
When you post comments or content about a company, its products or services, you should clearly and conspicuously disclose the nature of your relationship. Tell people that you’re a Brand Amplified Brand Party host or BrandChat participant and you’ve received a free Party or Chat Pack with some great things to try.
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Any trademarks, logos, materials and other proprietary information that Brand Amplified may provide to you, including those of its clients, or which you have access to, may not be used without the prior written permission of Brand Amplified or its Client and can only be used in accordance with provided guidelines. If you have any doubt as to what is proprietary, contact Brand Amplified at firstname.lastname@example.org or do not post the information.
- You could be liable.
The statements you make are at your own risk. Outside parties can pursue legal action against you for statements or postings that you make so be careful.
- General Guidelines.
- Do Not Reveal Non-Public Information. For example, don’t share your phone number, address or NRC number.
- Protect Yourself – Be careful about what you write and remember it will be stored and retrievable.
- Be Respectful. Do not be offensive or write with intent to tell lies or spread rumors. Do not use ethnic or racial slurs, insults, obscenities or offensive language. Please show proper consideration for the privacy of others and proper judgment regarding topics that may be considered objectionable or inflammatory such as religion or politics.
- Be Accurate and Constructive. Your comments may impact Brand Amplified and our clients. Your postings, views and comments should be expressions of your actual experience and beliefs.
- Do not post any comments or content that in any way promotes unsafe activities, illegal activities or products that could lead to an unsafe situation.
- Remember Your Audience. If you’re discussing an adult-focused event, please don’t engage a younger audience or allow minors to post comments.
Before you apply to host any Brand Party, you agree to the Party Pact. To us here at Brand Amplified, this is as sacred oath that while partying, you’ll help us protect both you and our community.
Here’s how it goes:
Hosting a Brand Party is a special opportunity, and with that certain commitments.
Please confirm that you will…
- Submit only one application per household (per party)
- Answer all questions accurately
- Plan and host the best party you can
- Share your Party Pack with your guests, as intended
- Not attempt to obtain extra Party Packs or Party Pack items
- Upload a group picture of you and your partygoers to the Party Page and verify the number of people in the photo
By applying for a host spot, you are agreeing to conduct yourself in the spirit of Brand Amplified — sharing a product with the people you love, through an exclusive experience. Hosts who break this Party Pact and abuse this trust will lose their Brand Amplified privileges.
Before you apply to host any BrandChat event, you agree to the Chat Pact, which is a variation of our existing Brand Party Pact. To us here at Brand Amplified, this is as sacred oath that while participating as a BrandChat, you’ll help us protect both you and our community.
Here’s how it goes:
If selected as a BrandChat: Remember that by becoming a BrandChat participant you are agreeing to follow the Chat Pact whereby you promise to conduct yourself in the Brand Amplified spirit.
The Chat Pact prohibits selling any of the product in the Chat Pack as it is provided only to be used and shared during a BrandChat. Anyone who breaks this trust will lose their Brand Amplified privileges and may subsequently face further legal action.
Like any good host, Brand Amplified wants our guests — in this case, you our community — to always feel special and welcome. We want everyone to have a good time, so to ensure that the conversation is fun, authentic and rewarding — especially in social media — we have some basic conduct expectations.
To be an active member of the community (which means you’re eligible for BrandParties and BrandChat events, can participate in contests and sweepstakes and take part in Brand Party social conversations) please make sure that you:
- Are in good standing with the Brand Amplified member Terms of Service
- Have not violated any terms of the Brand Party Pact
Additionally, to ensure everyone keeps having a great time and to protect you, the members of our community, we have some baseline expectations for behavior on our channels. We reserve the right to remove contest eligibility, moderate conversations or delete remarks, comments or engagement that does not meet these expectations, which are:
- Be truthful.
- Be yourself – be authentic.
- Do not post material that is harassing, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity. Do not post words, jokes, or comments based on an individual’s gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or religion.
- It’s great to have an opinion and acknowledge differences of opinion. However, it’s not appropriate or respectful to attack others with unprofessional remarks based on these differences. When you disagree with someone exercise grace. Before you post something, ask yourself: How would I feel if this post were about me?
- Posting pornography is forbidden. You know it when you see it. If you’re uncertain about what is and isn’t pornography, err on the side of caution and don’t post it.
- Keep in mind that the Internet is permanent. Search engines and other technologies make it virtually impossible to take something back.
By participating in the Brand Amplified social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube), I agree to honor this Social Pact. I also acknowledge that violating this may limit my future participation.